February 9, 2014
Leaves, branches plants, grass clippings, weeds, etc. We make yard waste disposal simple and painless. Just place your yard waste in your Herrington's yard container and we will take care of the rest.
Pickups are scheduled bi-weekly, please place on the other side of the driveway than trash containers. Please check the service list for service days for your area.
- You must call office each year to be placed on yard waste route if using yard stickers or are a new yard waste customer.
- Two ply paper yard waste bags must be used.
- Yard waste items collected include leaves, shrubs clippings, grass clippings, vines, branches under 2" in diameter and no longer than 3 feet.
- Yard waste must be placed at curbside by 5:00am on collection day. There will be an extra charge if we return.
- Place yard waste away from refuse & recycling
- You must call the office and make arrangements for pick up. There will be an extra charge.
- Brush cannot be larger than 4" in diameter and 3' long. Absolutely no shrubs.
- Brush must be neatly stacked with larger end toward the road.
Christmas Tree Collection:
- You must call the office and order pick up prior to collection day. There will be an extra charge.
- Christmas trees will be picked up during the month of January only. Call for schedule.
We will not pick up:
- Absolutely No Trash - It is against the law to mix yard waste and trash!