February 9, 2014
We offer weekly on-time curbside pickup of your trash. Place your filled trash cart or bag(s) at the end of your driveway and our professional service staff will take care of the rest.
Pickups are scheduled weekly. Please check the service list for service days for your area.
- All collections must be placed at curbside by 5:00am on collection day.
- Household waste must be bagged and tied.
- Latex Paint cans can be accepted, but paint must be dried out and can lids removed.
- Bags of Refuse may not be larger than 32 gallons or 30 pounds. Cans may be used, but weight limit still applies.
- Animal Waste: Cat litter and dog waste must be bagged.
- Call to make arrangements for extras. Carpeting, appliances, furniture, remodeling materials, etc. is extra over weekly limits.
We will not pick up:
- Construction Waste.
- Hazardous Waste.
- Yard Waste with household refuse.